My Home In Cagliari, Italy

My Home



My Home

My HomeMy HomeMy Home


My Home


My Home - Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cagliari, My Home promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Facilities like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, luggage storage, airport transfer, family room, elevator are readily available for you to enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Cagliari has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at My Home.

Hotel Name My Home
Addressline Via Giuseppe Manno 18
City Cagliari
Zip Code 9124
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 9.11534 - 39.215881
Continent Europe


My Home


My Home Video





My Home


You Might Also Like:
  • Lodge At Turkey Cove In Canyon Lake (TX), United States
  • La Posada Lodge & Casitas, Ascend Hotel Collection In Tucson (AZ), United States
  • Xian Katie Eastman Hotel In Xian, China
  • Hacienda Pena Pobre In Mexico City, Mexico
  • Hotel Neustadter Hof In Schwarzenberg/Erzgeb., Germany
  • Hendford Apartments In Yeovil, United Kingdom
  • Dunk Island View Caravan Park In Wongaling Beach, Australia
  • Ishigakijima Akagawara Villa In Ishigaki, Japan
  • Last Fisher Koh Jum In Koh Jum / Koh Pu (Krabi), Thailand
  • Scarborough Centre Luxury Business Suite In Toronto (ON), Canada
  • Zhangjiagang Jiangnan Garden Hotel In Suzhou, China
  • Cyber Elite Suites In Hyderabad, India
  • Hotel Drei Loewen In Munich, Germany
  • Dar El Marsa Hotel & Spa In Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia
  • The ND Hotel In Chandrapur, India

  • Related: My Home In Cagliari, Italy